The 24Option binary options trading brand is owned and operated by Rodeler Ltd. The company is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), under license number 207/13. In the UK, the company is registered to offer binary options by the Financial Conduct Authority. 24Option has an official partnership with Juventus FC of Italy. They also like Boris Becker, the German tennis star.
24Option trading platform
Traders have the opportunity to trade binary options on the white-label platform of Tech Financials Ltd. This features unique trade types that have been recently added to the world of binary options such as the Short Term binary trades. Their online trading platform has a sleek black design that is responsive and easy on the eyes. The functionality of the platform is outstanding. In benchmark test, 24Option’s platform has repeatedly proven to be one of the fastest in the industry. Trades can be executed almost instantaneously by clicking on the appropriate function buttons. The whole system is designed to be very intuitive and easy to use even for an absolute beginner.
Bonuses and Promotions
24Option is known for the various bonuses and promotions available for new and old traders alike.
There is a welcome bonus for new traders, which is as high as 100% of the initial deposit. Of course there are terms and conditions that apply and you can’t take your doubled money and run. There are limitations where you need to trade x amount of times before you can withdraw any amount above your initial deposit. Claim your exclusive 100% welcome bonus here (Bonus terms and conditions apply)
Recently, however, 24option added different perks to their wide palette of promotions, like for example a signed
- Juventus T-shirt or
- Apple watch or
- football tickets.
From time to time 24option run trading competitions which usually come up at certain times of the year (New Year, Xmas, etc.). For instance, there is a Christmas competition which has a star prize of $100,000 and other prizes as well for the top traders in the tournament. There are also other competitions which come up from time to time.
The assets that are available for trading on the platform of Redwood are:
- Stocks: Akbank, Unicredit, FIAT, BBVA, Gazprom, BNP Paribas, France Telecom, AXA, Vodafone, BP, Barclays, BMW, Deutsche Lufthansa, E.ON, ThyssenKrupp, Beiersdorf, Facebook, Enel, Societe General, Sony, Tesco, Sberbank, Rosneft, Royal Dutch, Samsung, Google, Apple, CocaCola, Amazon, IBM, Nike, Exxon, CitiGroup, Microsoft, Twitter, JP MorganChase.
- Indices: DJ30, FTSE100, S&P500, NASDAQ100, CAC40, DAX, ASX, IBEX35, TA25, MIB40, BIST100, Kospi200, Shanghai Composite, Bombay30, SMI20, Dubai, Nikkei 225, NIFTY, Hang Seng, TADAWUL, RTSI, MICEX.
- Currencies: EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY, GBPCHF, USDTRY, USDZAR, EURZAR, USDRUB, USDMXN, EURJPY, NZDCHF, CHFJPY, GBPJPY, EURCHF, EURCAD, CADJPY, EURTRY, USDNOK, EURNOK, EURGBP, AUDNZD,
- Commodities: Gold, crude oil, silver, platinum, copper, corn, coffee.
There are various trade tools available to enhance the trading experience on 24Option. Some of these are as follows:
The trading platform of 24option is available as a mobile app for the iPhone, iPad and Android devices. This trading app can be downloaded from the respective app stores.
24Option maintains a full-fledged educational centre which consists of training videos, ebooks, a free Trade Manual, an online video tutorial and a demo account for live account holders who have funded their accounts.
This online binary options school also has an interactive ebook and a tutorial on how to use the Early Closure function.
The broker provides trading signals based in probability calculations that are quite accurate at times. These professional alerts are FREE for a limited time for new registrants. Click here to subscribe
This is a new feature which has been introduced to allow traders to close the trades set on the platform before expiry. Hitherto a feature of American-style options only, this feature is now being incorporated into the trading platforms of European-style traders. Using this function reduces the payout available on the trade by a certain percentage, depending on how much time to expiry is left on the trade clock.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Traders can use the channels mentioned below to deposit funds and withdraw trading profits from their account:
- Credit Card: 24option will accept card transactions using credit cards issued by: VISA, MasterCard, Carte Bleue, Dankort, CartaSi, Laser and Discover.
- Electronic Payment: Skrill can be used. This also serves as a payment processing method for several other country-specific payment methods.
- Wire Transfer: Bank wires are a universally accepted mode of depositing and withdrawing funds, and does not present with some of the restrictions that traders from certain countries will encounter with credit cards or Skrill.
24option’s minimum deposit requirements depend on means of funding transaction:
- Credit Card: $250/€250/£250/¥50,000/ руб 15,000
- Electronic Payment: $250/€250/£250/¥50,000/ руб 15,000
- Wire Transfer: $1000/€1000/£1000/¥100,000/ руб 15,000
Daily and monthly funding limits of $/€/£ 10,000/¥100,000 and $/€/£40,000/ ¥4,000,000 respectively are set for credit card deposits.
Traders can maintain their accounts in US Dollars, Japanese Yen, British Pounds or Euros. Cards must be verified by scanning the front and back of the card and blocking off the relevant card numbers, then sending this scanned copy to the accounts department of 24Option for verification and approval for usage.
There are certain conditions and fees attached to withdrawals on 24Option. These depend on account type as well as means of transaction used for the withdrawal transactions.
- Regular: Your first withdrawal is free
- Gold: One free withdrawal per calendar month
- Platinum: Every withdrawal is free!
- Credit Card: 3.5%
- Skrill (Moneybookers): 2%
- PayPal & Neteller: 3.5%
- Wire fee: 30USD / 25EUR / 20GBP/ 2500JPY. Minimum wire withdrawal amount: 100USD / 100EUR/ 100GBP/ 10,000JPY/ 611CNY
The essence of a customer support desk is to allow new users, intending traders and existing traders to have a channel through which questions not covered in the FAQ section of the website can be asked and addressed, and inquiries about services and product offerings made. 24Option understands this and maintains a fully functional customer support desk which can be reached using the following channels:
- Live chat: This is available 24 hours a day, five days a week for traders to make direct requests with the customer support desk.
- Email: support@24Option.com
- Phone: +357 25 262063
- Main office: Frema Plaza, 1st floor, 39 Kolonakiou Street, Ayios Athanasios, Limassol CY-4103
Our final conclusion is that 24Option is one of the best binary brokers available online. They offer excellent customer support and top-of-the-line trading platform. Their bonus offers are on par with any other top broker, and at times they even outperform other brokers in this area. We would say that the only downside to 24option is that they do not accept clients from United States. However, they are usually the platform of choice for clients based in the EU and Japan.