Binary Options Signals And Strategies
We discuss, compare and review binary options trading signals, strategies, and MT4 indicators. We also review other investment products and various financial providers. Keep in mind that trading involves risk.
How to win at binary options
If you ask anyone who is or has been trading binary options, they will most likely tell you that it is very risky. Which is true. Any trading activity, whether it´s forex, binary options, stocks, futures, CFDs, etc., is very risky.
That is why all brokers, without exception, must have a legal disclaimer that warns users of potential risks to their capital (money).
So if you want to trade binary options without a deep understanding of how to trade the markets, you will eventually lose your invested capital.
To win at binary options a few times may be easy, yet to continue winning day in and day out is a lot more difficult.
Here is why. Binary options trading is based on the often unpredictable movements of financial markets and it is limited by specific rules which are slightly in favor of the broker.
So in order to win at binary options consistently, you must have prior trading experience and know how to manage risk and optimize your trading performance.
This last point is very important.
In order to be successful and win consistently, every trader needs to optimize his or her trading performance and adopt strategies and methods that increase the odds of winning.
Trading is mostly a numbers game but it also requires a lot of discipline and patience.
If you are not a trader and never traded before, or simply don´t have the time to do your own research and technical analysis, your best alternative is to use professional binary options signals.
To find the right professional signal service, please refer to our free guide.
The free Guide to Binary Option Signals contains a lot more detailed information about binary trading signals and on various binary options signal providers.
The guide will also inform you of what to look out for before signing up to a signalling service.
In general, using binary signals service is not very difficult. There are some signals which don’t require any prior trading knowledge. Instructions on how to use these binary signals are so easy and straightforward, that almost anyone can follow them successfully.
Although using professional trading signals from Forex and/or binary options traders is a very smart move, if you are serious about trading the financial markets, than there is no substitute to learning how to trade.
Knowledge is power. If you learn to trade, than you won’t have to rely on external providers of trading signals. There is a popular saying that goes´If you give a man a fish, he will eat for a day. Yet if you teach him how to fish, he will eat every day.
Luckily there is a lot of freely available education online about trading the financial markets and binary options.
Learn about binary options trading
Educating yourself about binary options trading will be the key to your success as a trader. If you’re venturing into this type of activity you should learn as much as possible about trading and binary options as an investment vehicle. We try to bring some of this knowledge to light with lessons and educational articles.
Please visit our Binary options education section to learn more about the industry and what it takes to become a successful binary options trader.
- Using Forex EAs To Automate Trading Or To Get Free Signals
- Thinking About Trading With IQoption? Think again
- Trading Binary Options In India - Not So Easy
- Trading Computers With Multi Screens - Free Guide for Home Traders
- Tired of losing at binary options? Here is a way out
- Traders Academy Club Review - Trading With Vladimir Ribakov
- Bitcoin and Binary Options
- The Binary Choice and How To Deal With It
- Broker-less Trading Platforms Could Be the Future of Retail Trading
- Why Many Traders Lose Their Profits Soon After Winning
- How To Win In Binary Options
- 5 Reasons To Trade The Daily Charts in Binary Options
- The Worst And The Best Times To Trade Binary Options
- How to Write a Trading Plan for Binary Options
- This Is How Binary Brokers Get You
Free trading strategies for binary options
If you’re looking for information on how to trade short term binary options using technical or fundamental analysis than visit our Free Strategies section. These binary options trading strategies, written by active traders, will help you to become a better trader. Strategies are designed for beginners, as well as, intermediate traders. Feel free to add your analysis, opinions and comments.
- Trading Binary Options To Trump's Twitter Feed
- How to Trade Binary Options Using Pin Bars
- Heiken Ashi Binary Options Strategy
- Pivot Point-Cloud Strategy for Binary Options
- TK Cross Binary Options Strategy Using Ichimoku Hyo Indicator
- Time Zone Breakout Strategy Using MT5 Indicators
- Buy/Sell Channel Strategy for Binary Options
- Price Channel Breakout Strategy for Binary Options
- Trading Binary Options to News Releases and Events
- Trading the 1-2-3 Reversal Pattern Using the Fibonacci Tool
- Free MT4 Indicators For Trading Binary Options - PART 1
The most popular content
Here are some links to the most popular pages on this site. If you are venturing into trading binary options, Forex or even stocks, you will find a lot of useful and unbiased information on these pages.
• How to start trading binary options
• Binary Options Signals – Free Guide
• How to choose the right binary broker?
• Live trading sessions with professional traders
• 7 Candlestick patterns every binary trader must know
• Free binary options indicator for MetaTrader 4
• Have you been scammed by your broker?
Note that binary options trading in the EU is limited to professional traders and investors.
References and recommended reading
Binary option (Wikipedia, 2016)
Forex analysis and money management – PDF (K Maciejczyk, X Hu, adv. H. Hakim – Worcester Polytechnic Institute, 2012)
Managing options risk for exotic options – PDF (S Allen, K Abbott – New York University, 2001)
Binary options and fraud – PDF (The Office of Investor Education and Advocacy – SEC Investor Alert, Pub. No. 148 (6/13)
Correlation products and risk management issues – PDF (JM Mahoney – FRBNY Economic Policy Review, 1995)
Exotic option valuation – PDF (D Wuertz – The Comprehensive Archive Network UCLA, 2015)